It looks like soap #1 survived the night. It's a bit soft-not worrisome soft, just maybe it needed a bit of a water discount soft, so I won't cut it until tomorrow. I usually cut back on the liquids so it gets hard faster but I didn't on this first go around.
Yesterday's soap was a bit trickier. I wanted to use up the little bit left in a jar of activated charcoal along with the goat's milk so I made a lightly scented blackberry soap. I added some purple mica to part of the batter but it turned gray.
I did a simple in the pot pour and it was....um, uh...interesting.
It's not the prettiest. I gave it a little half hearted sprinkle of glitter but it didn't help. I'll reserve judgement until I cut it. Sometimes these ugly ducklings can surprise you.